Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shooting Cuteness Called Japanese Kids

To children, the world and everything in it is new, something that gives rise to astonishment. It is not like that for adults. Most adults accept the world as a matter of course. This is precisely where philosophers are a notable exception. Philosophers and small children thus have an important faculty in common. The only thing we require to be good philosophers is the faculty of wonder.—Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World


Location: Shangri-La's Mactan Resort and Spa Cebu
Camera: Nikon D80

I had the privilege to shoot these cute Japanese kids. I asked permission from my client (persuaded actually) to post some images of the kids. Shooting them didn't feel like work. Do you need a photographer? Do you love the way I shoot? Then consider hiring me. Click here. :-)










 







2 comments:

  1. ooohh!!! i love them pictures! i love them cute kids too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They are very cute. In order to shoot them, I had to run around with them :)

    ReplyDelete